Sunday, May 9, 2010

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman

I feel like I'm such a bitch sometimes. I can't even help it. I need to work on being a better person, helping out and listening to my friends and boyfriend more, being less sarcastic. I don't really know how, but I think I have to. I feel like a terrible friend/girlfriend, but I try to be good. I don't want to let anyone down.

Deep stuff.

Pah. This is the kind of thing I need to stop. I hate talking about feelings, even if it's writing about them. need to spend more time listening to other people, I don't have anything wrong. Some of my friends are having hard times right now...I just want to help them. I really only want that, but I don't know how to make them better. Makes me feel so incompetent. Worst feeling ever. ANYHOO!

Last competition this weekend, and THEN I can get my hair cut! Finally. Also, boyfriend and I's 7 month tomorrow. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment