Tuesday, April 6, 2010

l'été

Love this picture. Beautiful colors...and I love the feeling -- it's so demure, so contenting to look at. Why aren't people like that anymore?

I've been thinking about summer lately. I think it's going to be a good one. I'll be going to the MPulse (most likely!), I'll be able to go to Top more often, I might get a job, and then I'm starting at wtmc. I hope it's good...I'm looking forward to it too much for it not to be. I want to make a list of stuff I want to accomplish, following Meghna's suit. Things that will make me happy, not even happy -- just content. The best feeling ever. I might post it. I might not. I don't know.

There is one thing that I know I want to get done. I want to look better. It's partially the reason I love the picture above; the girl in the photo has such a beautiful body. I feel like I could look like that. I'm really committing to looking the way that pleases me.

No more "I'll start tomorrow".
I'm going to be pleased with myself for once...I've spent 15 years never being wholly happy with myself. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment